Volume One follows a unique daily format, covering geography, history, and the sciences. It features rebus and word finder puzzles, image identifications, short stories, questions presented in a number of formats, and many surprises!
Discover ghost towns, comic strips, U.S. presidents, animal tracks, noteworthy buildings, and much more!
“This is the perfect book for storytime at our store, because the book’s questions and challenges involve everyone, the children AND their parents!” — Abby Thomas, bookseller, The Magical Child
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to buy and read A Thinker’s Daily Challenge:
- This book provides a perfect excuse for young and old to have fun together, to challenge each other, and to enrich each other.
- A Thinker’s Daily Challenge is like cross training for the brain: stimulating, fun, and effective!
- Studies have shown that improving memory and tackling challenging mental puzzles are the perfect way to keep both the mind and body young.
- If you can answer this question, you’ll love this book: What is the official language of Anguilla? Note: You can find the answer quickly on his website!
- For those of us who like to continue learning throughout our lives, this book is a great reminder of how much fun learning can be.
“After reading this book, I once again have proven to myself that I am not Smarter Than a 5th Grader, but I’m working on it.” — Jeff Foxworthy, world-famous entertainer, game show host, and bestselling author
A Thinker’s Daily Challenge, Volume 1
by Ken Havelock
184 pages, 7 x 9 softcover
Publication date: 2014
Publisher: Howlite Press
Book website: http://www.howlitepress.com
Ken Havelock earned a Bachelor of Science degree in broadcast journalism with an equal number of credits in the earth sciences. He secured both U.S. and Canadian utility patents for his invention, an arm-tray for wheelchair. He has designed a popular line of educational wildlife T-shirts (known as The Kritter-Fact T™) which have been marketed from time-to-time to zoological parks and nature centers around the U.S.
Ken enjoys visiting museums, cycling, hiking, and snow shoeing. He has a keen interest in silent films. He also collects rocks and fossils as well as maps.
Order direct from Howlite Press.
Children have so much untapped potential, and it is a joy to see it unfold! When they have higher self-esteem and self-confidence, it empowers them. A-Z, the Universe in Me is a collection of short poems and affirmations that focus on the fact that all qualities from A-Z in the universe are present in every child.
“This book literally flies out the door.
The kids love it. The parents buy it!” — Jessie Dinkins, bookseller, Children’s Book Garden
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to read and buy A-Z, The Universe in Me:
- “A very beautiful and magical book. All kids, Moms, and Dads should have this wonderful book!!!” — Steven E, author of Spiritual Cash Flow
- “This book has an alphabet we can all truly believe in!” — Bob Burg, co-author of The Go-Giver
- “A wonderful book to help your children become bully proof and develop stronger self-esteem.” — R. Jerry Criss, teacher and parent
- “A must read for every child.” — Billy Cox, speaker at Billy Cox Companies
- “It’s no secret that a child’s mind is a sponge. With all the negativity in our world, this book will empower and reinforce the inner beauty of our children.” — Richard M. Krawczyk
- “Simple, elegant. I recommend it highly.” — Greg S. Reid, filmmaker
“With colorful and beautiful illustrations done by Chrissy Fanslau, this book of poems is a must read for everyone. Easy to read with rhyming lines that make them sound witty and humorous, all of the poems convey the message of affirmation that anyone can become successful in whatever they set out to do.” — Maria Beltran for Readers’ Favorite
A-Z, The Universe in Me
by Michal Y. Noah
ISBN: 978-0-7414-7841-2 Hardcover $18.95
ISBN: 978-0-7414-7840-5 Softcover $13.95
Publication date: 2013
Publisher: Infinity Publishing
Book website: http://www.michalynoah.com
Michal Y. Noah is the author of the bestselling, award-winning children’s book A-Z, the Universe in Me. Her mission is to inspire, empower, and teach children to believe in themselves and their abilities while planting the seeds of self-esteem in their hearts, to be loving, thoughtful, and kind.
A native of Israel, Michal arrived in America with nothing but hope in her heart. Having had to overcome many challenges along her journey, she came to a realization that she was not a victim of circumstances, but one with the Source of the greatest power, which she discovered was within her all along.
Order from Infinity Publishing or Ingram.
The Ufees® and Friends Early Learning Series helps make the teaching of letters, numbers, and shapes easier, more efficient, and more fun – all while reducing stress, saving time, and saving money.
In the process of introducing letters, numbers, and shapes, these cartoon guides also focus on the importance learning while having fun, being kind, and protecting our environment – this is especially true of the Ufees.
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to buy, read, and learn from Ufees and Friends:
- Children love interacting with the Ufees and their friends, so they engage in the tasks that help them gain mastery of their letters and numbers more quickly.
- Kids have fun interacting with the books. They don’t have to be coaxed to learn their numbers or letters. It’s not at all like homework!
- This multi-leveled series may be used to reach different age levels simultaneously, so there’s no need to buy different books for different age groups.
- The Ufees and their friends promote a core set of value to children, including: Never stop reading. Always be kind. Learn all you can while having fun. And use your knowledge to create something special.
- The Ufees and Friends Early Learning Series is a fun and inexpensive resource for kids, parents, teachers, home schoolers, day care centers, and nursery schools.
“Greetings, I am a Ufee® (pronounced YOU-fee) from the planet Friendly, and I am happy to make your acquaintance. Although we Ufees spend a great deal of time traveling from galaxy to galaxy planting trees and other vegetation, Earth is still our favorite home away from home.”
Ufees have no problem revealing themselves to plants, animals, young children, or to those rare adults who have never lost their zest for learning or childlike curiosity. To all others, they remain invisible.
And through their wisdom and their friends, Ufees make it easy and fun for children to learn their letters, numbers, and shapes in no time at all.
Ufees and Friends Early Learning Series
by Dr. Tino, a.k.a. Ernest R. Lanza, Ed.D.
26 to 36 pages, 8.5 x 11 softcover
Book website: http://www.ufees.net
Dr. Tino is the pen name of Ernest R. Lanza, Ed. D., a licensed Clinical Psychologist with certifications in school psychology, counseling, guidance, and elementary education (K-6).
Dr. Lanza earned his BA (with distinction) in elementary education from Arizona State University, his MA in guidance and counseling from Arizona State University, and his Ed. D. in counseling and guidance from Ball State University.
Dr. Lanza created his unique line of books so young children could learn their letters, numbers, and shapes in a way that is both playful and effective.
Order direct from T-inovations by visiting http://www.ufees.net or by calling 845-264-2525.
NLP Essentials for Teachers is an inspirational guide that encourages readers to stretch themselves, whether they are teachers, trainers, facilitators, speakers, managers, employees in any industry, or parents. It helps readers to sharpen their key communication skills, reinforce success principles, increase resilience, and maximize results for those they teach.
“I wish this was the book I’d been given when I started my teaching career!” – Dad’s Divas Blog
Here are just a few reasons your teaching customers will want to buy, read, and gift NLP Essentials for Teachers:
- Teachers will discover how easy it is to have more fun at school while being more effective in helping their students grow and learn.
- Learn how to set achievable goals, reinforce success principles, communicate more effectively, develop rapport, resolve conflicts, and maximize performance.
- Are you tired and grumpy when you get out of bed? Learn 10 ways to jumpstart your day! [These tips work for anyone: teacher, student, parent, bookseller!]
- Teachers will learn 3 simple ways to ensure a peaceful school year.
- Weather any storm. Anyone with a job can learn 5 ways to take better care of themselves while having a whirlwind successful career.
“I urge anyone who wants to move to the next level in teaching to read this book!” — Charlotte Hilding, developer, Unstoppable Living
Booksellers Note: National media have committed to interviewing and featuring Gaye O’Brien’s work during the next few months. Media stories will be featured in New Living, USA Today Magazine, Be Inspired!, The Denver Post, National Consumer, and Forbes.com.
NLP Essentials for Teachers: The Art of Encouraging Excellence in Your Students
by Gaye O’Brien
139 pages, 6 x 9 softcover
Ebook: 978-1-4525-0554-1 (available via Kobo)
Publication date: 2013
Publisher: Balboa Press
Book website: http://www.nlpessentials.com
As a teacher, success coach, speaker, author, and NLP trainer, Gaye O’Brien has dedicated her life to inspiring parents, colleagues, and students. Gaye speaks regularly to audiences about creating success in their lives. Gaye has trained with many of the best speakers in the personal development industry including John Demartini, Jack Canfield, and Loral Langemeier. She currently lives in Australia.
Order direct from Balboa Press or via Ingram Books.