Booksellers Recommend: The Little Book of Do! – Act on Your Passions and Goals for a Life of Success and Purpose by Kel Landis III
Kel Landis has learned why some people struggle to find success, purpose, and fulfillment, while others seem to have it all.
In this book he reveals that it’s not the achievement of goals that makes life rich and fulfilling, but the journey in pursuit of those goals—it’s the doing part that counts.
Kel identifies the impediments to a life of doing and offers a practical methodology for deciding which pursuits should be delayed, which should be dismissed, and which should be pursued as if your life depended on it.
Filled with practical advice, The Little Book of Do can help anyone live a happier, healthier, and more satisfying life.
Bonus for Bookstores:
Linx Books will add a local bookstore link on Buy the Book tab of their website for any store that stocks The Little Book of Do!
Linx will also offer free Do! buttons for your check out register.
We’ll even contact local press about The Little Book of Do! and mention your store as the place to buy the book.
We want to help indies. If you want us to promote your bookstore, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to read The Little Book of Do! and you will want to stock the book:
- Tired of kicking your dreams down the road? Start doing what matters and doing it now!
- If you couldn’t make it through Getting Things Done by David Allen, you’ll find The Little Book of Do! the right size to really start getting things done.
- Both a call to action for your passions and a roadmap on how to attain your goals, The Little Book of Do is a must read for those who wish to live a life of meaning and fulfillment. – Robert Judge
- The book sold 20 copies in 10 days in Hudson Books in Raleigh Durham Airport – all impulse buys.
- Coming in 2015: a national blog tour, many speaking engagements, national publicity, and viral web initiatives – all designed to drive traffic to local bookstores!
“I highly recommend this book to those new to the work force, those still in college pondering their future, those later in life trying to figure out the next step.” — Carroll Borger
The Little Book of Do! – Act on Your Passions and Goals for a Life of Success and Purpose
by Kel Landis III
128 pages, 5.25” x 7.5” hardcover
Retail Price: $18.00
Publication date: September 2014
Publisher: LINX Corp.
Book website: http://www.littlebookofdo.com
A founding partner of Plexus Capital, Kel Landis III has over 30 years of experience in banking, financial services, investment management, and private capital. He has also been CEO of RBC Centura Bank and served as a director of Live Oak Bank, one of the leading lenders to small businesses across the country.
His other experiences run the gamut from being president of the Rocky Mount Chamber of Commerce to serving as trustee for The Kenan Institute for Private Enterprise, from serving as chair of the Foundation of Renewal of Eastern North Carolina to being treasurer of a local homeless shelter.
Order from Ingram, Bookazine, or Linx Corp.
Volume One follows a unique daily format, covering geography, history, and the sciences. It features rebus and word finder puzzles, image identifications, short stories, questions presented in a number of formats, and many surprises!
Discover ghost towns, comic strips, U.S. presidents, animal tracks, noteworthy buildings, and much more!
“This is the perfect book for storytime at our store, because the book’s questions and challenges involve everyone, the children AND their parents!” — Abby Thomas, bookseller, The Magical Child
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to buy and read A Thinker’s Daily Challenge:
- This book provides a perfect excuse for young and old to have fun together, to challenge each other, and to enrich each other.
- A Thinker’s Daily Challenge is like cross training for the brain: stimulating, fun, and effective!
- Studies have shown that improving memory and tackling challenging mental puzzles are the perfect way to keep both the mind and body young.
- If you can answer this question, you’ll love this book: What is the official language of Anguilla? Note: You can find the answer quickly on his website!
- For those of us who like to continue learning throughout our lives, this book is a great reminder of how much fun learning can be.
“After reading this book, I once again have proven to myself that I am not Smarter Than a 5th Grader, but I’m working on it.” — Jeff Foxworthy, world-famous entertainer, game show host, and bestselling author
A Thinker’s Daily Challenge, Volume 1
by Ken Havelock
184 pages, 7 x 9 softcover
Publication date: 2014
Publisher: Howlite Press
Book website: http://www.howlitepress.com
Ken Havelock earned a Bachelor of Science degree in broadcast journalism with an equal number of credits in the earth sciences. He secured both U.S. and Canadian utility patents for his invention, an arm-tray for wheelchair. He has designed a popular line of educational wildlife T-shirts (known as The Kritter-Fact T™) which have been marketed from time-to-time to zoological parks and nature centers around the U.S.
Ken enjoys visiting museums, cycling, hiking, and snow shoeing. He has a keen interest in silent films. He also collects rocks and fossils as well as maps.
Order direct from Howlite Press.
Children have so much untapped potential, and it is a joy to see it unfold! When they have higher self-esteem and self-confidence, it empowers them. A-Z, the Universe in Me is a collection of short poems and affirmations that focus on the fact that all qualities from A-Z in the universe are present in every child.
“This book literally flies out the door.
The kids love it. The parents buy it!” — Jessie Dinkins, bookseller, Children’s Book Garden
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to read and buy A-Z, The Universe in Me:
- “A very beautiful and magical book. All kids, Moms, and Dads should have this wonderful book!!!” — Steven E, author of Spiritual Cash Flow
- “This book has an alphabet we can all truly believe in!” — Bob Burg, co-author of The Go-Giver
- “A wonderful book to help your children become bully proof and develop stronger self-esteem.” — R. Jerry Criss, teacher and parent
- “A must read for every child.” — Billy Cox, speaker at Billy Cox Companies
- “It’s no secret that a child’s mind is a sponge. With all the negativity in our world, this book will empower and reinforce the inner beauty of our children.” — Richard M. Krawczyk
- “Simple, elegant. I recommend it highly.” — Greg S. Reid, filmmaker
“With colorful and beautiful illustrations done by Chrissy Fanslau, this book of poems is a must read for everyone. Easy to read with rhyming lines that make them sound witty and humorous, all of the poems convey the message of affirmation that anyone can become successful in whatever they set out to do.” — Maria Beltran for Readers’ Favorite
A-Z, The Universe in Me
by Michal Y. Noah
ISBN: 978-0-7414-7841-2 Hardcover $18.95
ISBN: 978-0-7414-7840-5 Softcover $13.95
Publication date: 2013
Publisher: Infinity Publishing
Book website: http://www.michalynoah.com
Michal Y. Noah is the author of the bestselling, award-winning children’s book A-Z, the Universe in Me. Her mission is to inspire, empower, and teach children to believe in themselves and their abilities while planting the seeds of self-esteem in their hearts, to be loving, thoughtful, and kind.
A native of Israel, Michal arrived in America with nothing but hope in her heart. Having had to overcome many challenges along her journey, she came to a realization that she was not a victim of circumstances, but one with the Source of the greatest power, which she discovered was within her all along.
Order from Infinity Publishing or Ingram.