Save the Males: A Kitchen Survival Cookbook is aimed at men on their own—sons, lovers, divorcees, brothers, weekend dads or any man who has to fend for himself in the kitchen. It’s also a practical culinary foundation for the novice and a great refresher course for any home cook.
“Save the Males? I say save yourself first! Fortunately, this book helps on both fronts. Sharp. To the point. Effective. Like a good razor. This book will help you conquer the kitchen like a boss.” — Greg Koch, CEO & Co-Founder, Stone Brewing Co.
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to buy, read, and give Save the Males:
- Save the Males is not just a collection of recipes. It’s a movement for a whole new way of life.
- Chef Smith is a regular guy who knows from experience that cooking improves your health, your appearance, your fitness, and your sex life.
- In Save the Males, you’ll learn everything you need to transform an empty kitchen into a place where you cook incredibly delicious meals for your friends and family.
- Learn how to cook for yourself, how to cook for romance, how to cook with kids, and more!
- If you’re a woman who knows a man living on fast food and take-out, Save the Males makes a great gift!
“If you’re a man you need this book. Even chefs will enjoy it!” — Patrick Martins, founder of Heritage Foods USA and Heritage Radio Network
Save the Males: A Kitchen Survival Cookbook
by Chef Gordon Smith and Reparata Mazzola
224 pages, 7.44 x 9.69 softcover
Publication date: 2013
Publisher: Save the Males Publishing
Book website: http://www.savethemales.com
Chef Gordon Smith trained under legendary chefs like Michel Stroot of the Golden Door. He was instrumental in opening Deepak Chopra’s Center for Well Being in La Jolla, California. Later, he served as executive chef for major spas and resorts in California. He was a member of the American Natural Food Team which won two Silver Medals at the Culinary Olympics in Germany.
Chef Gordon was twice awarded Best Chef of North County for his Basil Street Café in Encinitas. His past private chef clients include First Lady Betty Ford, Michael Eisner, Saudi Prince Fahad, and James Garner.
Before launching her full-time writing career, Reparata Mazzola was an Emmy-nominated television producer in New York but left her TV career to sing, record, and tour as a member of Barry Manilow’s backup trio, Lady Flash. Later, her own production company co-produced a movie she wrote and starred in.
Reparata is a published author, was a contributing editor for several magazines, is a member of the Writers Guild of America, and served on its board of directors. She lives in Los Angeles with a chef, a cat, and a variety of friendly wildlife. Her meatballs are legendary.
Order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
If you dream of joining the world of Hollywood, you don’t have to live in Los Angeles. You don’t have to be young. You don’t have to be beautiful or handsome. You don’t have to sing or dance or know how to act. You don’t have to write a brilliant screenplay.
You just have to take the first step. And read All the Doors to Hollywood and How to Open Them by Anne M. Strick.
“Wow, this book keeps walking out the door. Kids really want to learn how to open all the doors to Hollywood!” – Becky Johnson, bookseller, Sunset Bookstore
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to read All the Doors to Hollywood and How to Open Them:
- This is the first ever guide to all the unknown jobs in film and television. Get your foot in the door to becoming a production assistant, then assistant director, then director, then Oscar-winning director!
- Do you want to get your foot in the door of Hollywood without ever leaving your home town? Now you can do it!
- Would you like an exciting, endlessly changing career? One rich with adventure, exotic lands, fascinating celebrities, and great stories you’ll be able to tell for the rest of your life? And, just to balance everything off, you’ll also get excellent pay and health benefits.
- You can get paid to travel the world on the company’s dime—while learning all the inside secrets of how movies are made.
- Get complete contact information for every film and TV union—names, email addresses, phone numbers, and websites—as well as follow-up job tips and guidance.
“I would send a copy of All the Doors, to every young person who is looking for an exciting and creative direction in life.” — Piper Laurie, Emmy-winning actress
All The Doors to Hollywood and How to Open Them
by Anne M. Strick
79 pages, 5.25 x 8 softcover
Publication date: 2012
Book website: http://www.annemstrick.com
Anne M. Strick has spent over 20 years in the movie industry, working with Universal, Warners, and Paramount, as unit publicist, project coordinator and national publicity director. She has worked with such Hollywood legends as Jack Nicholson, James Earl Jones, Sean Penn, Arnold Schwarzenegger, David Lynch, and Dino De Laurentiis.
Her previous books have been published by Penguin, Putnam, and Barricade Books. Her book I Claimed My Life was an Italian bestseller.
Order from Ingram.
In the book Soul Choices: Six Paths to Find Your Life Purpose author Kathryn Andries explores 6 unique methods of self-awareness including past lives, astrology, numerology, iris analysis, birth order, and palmistry. She teaches a method of linking together your influences to know yourself and your life purpose.
As a teacher I highly recommend this book as a starting point in pursuing the answers to the fundamental metaphysical question: “Why am I here?” – Christen Arens, president, Friends of Astrology
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to read Soul Choices:
- In Soul Choices, you’ll learn how to find a satisfying career, master your challenges, improve family relationships, and grow into your life purpose.
- The average person will change their jobs 9.6 times before the age of 40. Use Soul Choices to get out of this cycle by discovering your life purpose.
- Learn why your birth date makes a difference in the choices you make in your life and in your career.
- Filled with thought provoking questions, activities, pictures, charts and diagrams, Soul Choices will propel everyone to examine their life’s mission in a new light!
- Who needs this book? Recent college graduates, people in job transitions, career counselors, spiritual seekers, life coaches, astrologers, numerologists, psychologists, and the next ten people who walk into your bookstore!
- Handsell a copy to your customers who loved Find Your Own North Star, The Purpose Driven Life, The Passion Test, End the Struggle and Dance with Life, and The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO.
Available now for your store: posters, bookmarks, newsletter articles related to life purpose work, and the author herself.
Based on author availability, Kathryn will come to your store to do a book talk and signing. To support the event in your store, the author and publisher will publicize the event, do a mailing to your customers, and promote via social networks.
For each book event, the author offers free mini readings (astrology and numerology) for each person that purchases a book. Since everyone likes freebies, this has proven to be a great seller!
Soul Choices: Six Paths to Find Your Life Purpose
by Kathryn Andries
268 pages, 5.5 x 8.5 softcover
Publication date: 2013
Publisher: Red Wheel Weiser
Book website: http://www.discoveryourlifepurpose.org
An expert in the intuitive sciences, Kathryn Andries is also the author of Living Atlantis: My Year at the College of Metaphysics, co-author of Interpreting Dreams for Self-Discovery, and the producer of the video Inside the California Missions.
Ms. Andries was the host of her own television show “Discover Your Life Purpose.” She is the co-founder of the School of Intuitive Arts and Sciences, where she lectures and teaches extensively on the life purpose method.
Note: A sequel to Soul Choices will be coming out in 2014 with Ozark Mountain Publishing called Soul Choices: Six Paths to Find Fulfilling Relationships.
Order direct from Red Wheel Weiser (http://www.redwheelweiser.com) or from Ingram