Tweet The following is excerpted from some CNN comments made by Richard Nash, publisher of Red Lemonade: 64 million Americans read five hours a week or more, 16 million Americans report they have engaged in creative writing, and more than 2 million titles went on sale in the U.S. last year. With all that supply [...]Read More...
- Elliott Bay Book Company – Jumping for the Joy of Books
- Books and Books, Coral Gables, Florida
- Alamosa Books, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Marshall Fields: Give the Lady What She Wants!
- NBA Champion LeBron James Loves to Read Books
- Where’s Waldo? Shop Local with Independent Booksellers
- The Quotable Walt Disney: People Make Dreams Reality
- Kurt Vonnegut: Books Are Sacred to Free Men
- Reading Is Cool Again!
- Mississippi Independent Bookstores: A Great Panel