One day, while walking through his store, Marshall Fields saw a clerk arguing with a customer. “What are you doing?” he asked. “I’m settling a complaint,” the clerk replied. “No, you’re not,” Field corrected. “Give the lady what she wants.” And that became the store’s motto. Are you giving your customers what they want? If [...]Read More...
- Independent Bookstores Across America – News
- Elliott Bay Book Company – Jumping for the Joy of Books
- Books and Books, Coral Gables, Florida
- Alamosa Books, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Marshall Fields: Give the Lady What She Wants!
- NBA Champion LeBron James Loves to Read Books
- Where’s Waldo? Shop Local with Independent Booksellers
- The Quotable Walt Disney: People Make Dreams Reality
- Kurt Vonnegut: Books Are Sacred to Free Men
- Reading Is Cool Again!