Tweet In the Changing Hands Bookstore newsletter for November, co-owner Gayle Shanks made a strong case for shopping at independents during the coming holiday season – and, of course, the rest of the year as well. She wrote: My fellow independent booksellers are working harder, earning less, often becoming bartenders, baristas, purveyors of wonderful toys [...]Read More...
- Elliott Bay Book Company – Jumping for the Joy of Books
- Books and Books, Coral Gables, Florida
- Alamosa Books, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Marshall Fields: Give the Lady What She Wants!
- NBA Champion LeBron James Loves to Read Books
- Where’s Waldo? Shop Local with Independent Booksellers
- The Quotable Walt Disney: People Make Dreams Reality
- Kurt Vonnegut: Books Are Sacred to Free Men
- Reading Is Cool Again!
- Mississippi Independent Bookstores: A Great Panel