Tweet During the month of July, 250 indie booksellers are going to promote a Shop Local campaign featuring Where’s Waldo (who, by the way, is celebrating his 25th anniversary this year). From Mendocino to Minneapolis, Oshkosh to Omaha, San Diego to Schenectady, Tampa to Telluride, and indie bookstores in all fifty states will be hosting [...]Read More...
- Elliott Bay Book Company – Jumping for the Joy of Books
- Books and Books, Coral Gables, Florida
- Alamosa Books, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Marshall Fields: Give the Lady What She Wants!
- NBA Champion LeBron James Loves to Read Books
- Where’s Waldo? Shop Local with Independent Booksellers
- The Quotable Walt Disney: People Make Dreams Reality
- Kurt Vonnegut: Books Are Sacred to Free Men
- Reading Is Cool Again!
- Mississippi Independent Bookstores: A Great Panel