Tweet “Reading has become cool again, and more people are interested. “The challenge is getting them into your store to buy an actual book.” – Emily Gatlin of Reed’s Gum Tree Bookstore in Tupelo, Mississippi Related Posts:Mississippi Independent Bookstores: A Great PanelRead More...
- Elliott Bay Book Company – Jumping for the Joy of Books
- Books and Books, Coral Gables, Florida
- Alamosa Books, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Marshall Fields: Give the Lady What She Wants!
- NBA Champion LeBron James Loves to Read Books
- Where’s Waldo? Shop Local with Independent Booksellers
- The Quotable Walt Disney: People Make Dreams Reality
- Kurt Vonnegut: Books Are Sacred to Free Men
- Reading Is Cool Again!
- Mississippi Independent Bookstores: A Great Panel