In recent months, several book authors have adopted independent bookstores. Novelist Lisa Tucker, author of The Winters in Bloom, adopted Towne Book Center & Café of Collegeville, Pennslyvania. As part of her adoption, she has taught writing classes at the bookstore. ========== And just recently, Susan Gregg Gilmore, author of Looking for Salvation at the [...]Read More...
- Independent Bookstores Across America – News
- Elliott Bay Book Company – Jumping for the Joy of Books
- Books and Books, Coral Gables, Florida
- Alamosa Books, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Marshall Fields: Give the Lady What She Wants!
- NBA Champion LeBron James Loves to Read Books
- Where’s Waldo? Shop Local with Independent Booksellers
- The Quotable Walt Disney: People Make Dreams Reality
- Kurt Vonnegut: Books Are Sacred to Free Men
- Reading Is Cool Again!