Question: Do you think brick-and-mortar bookstores are going to disappear within ten years? John’s Answer: No. I don’t think that at all. People predicted that radio would die when TV became the rage in the late 1940s and early 1950s. That didn’t happen (although the Internet radio stations and satellite radio could easily kill [...]Read More...
- Independent Bookstores Across America – News
- Elliott Bay Book Company – Jumping for the Joy of Books
- Books and Books, Coral Gables, Florida
- Alamosa Books, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Marshall Fields: Give the Lady What She Wants!
- NBA Champion LeBron James Loves to Read Books
- Where’s Waldo? Shop Local with Independent Booksellers
- The Quotable Walt Disney: People Make Dreams Reality
- Kurt Vonnegut: Books Are Sacred to Free Men
- Reading Is Cool Again!